By Frank Clemente PhD.
Energy from fossil fuels is the lifeblood of modern society. Coal, oil and natural gas provide 82 percent of our energy and support an ever improving quality of life for billions across the world.
- 03/27/2015 Scotland Bloomberg
- 03/26/2015 Australia The Sydney Morning Herald
- 03/25/2015 Australia Bay Post
- 03/25/2015 Australia Forbes
- 03/25/2015 United States Marietta Daily Journal
- 03/23/2015 South Africa PennEnergy
- 03/20/2015 Egypt TradeArabia
- 03/19/2015 United States The New York Times
- 03/18/2015 Africa Bloomberg
- 03/17/2015 United States The Washington Times