By Frank Clemente PhD.
Energy from fossil fuels is the lifeblood of modern society. Coal, oil and natural gas provide 82 percent of our energy and support an ever improving quality of life for billions across the world.
- 04/15/2015 Taiwan Focus Taiwan
- 04/15/2015 Manjung, Perak The Star
- 04/14/2015 United States The Daily Caller
- 04/14/2015 United States The Washington Times
- 04/13/2015 United States The Washington Times
- 04/08/2015 United States The Hill
- 04/06/2015 New Delhi, India Reuters
- 04/01/2015 United States Platts
- 03/30/2015 Europe World Coal
- 03/30/2015 Poland Power Engineering